44 Reasons You Should Join the Happy Wives Club
Have you noticed we’re living in a reality television world that seems hell-bent on selling the same story: wives are miserable, husbands cheat, marriages usually end in divorce, and happily ever after only exists in fairy tales?
Well, that’s why we’re here. While the world remains fixated on all that can possibly go wrong in marriage, we remain squarely focused on all that can go right.
This club shines a bright light on one important (but often overlooked) truth: Happily ever after isn’t a fairy tale…it’s a choice.
What began in 2010 as a simple way to shine a light on the positive side of marriage has turned into a vibrant community of close to 200,000 women wanting to surround themselves with others who are like-minded.
We form friendships and encourage each other daily. If you’re not a part of our online community, make sure to join us here.
And if you’re happily married (or aspire to be) and haven’t joined the Club yet, what are you waiting for? You can do it in seconds right here. The world needs to know that wives like you exist. They need to know that the report of marriage’s demise has been grossly over exaggerated.
And if you need further convincing, here are 44 reasons you should join the Happy Wives Club:
- You love and adore your husband and he feels the same about you.
- You believe love and marriage still go hand-in-hand and want to share that with the world!
- You will be joining a community of nearly 200,000 women in over 100 countries around the world.
- You will finally have a place to talk openly about the beauty or marriage and how much you love your hubby without worrying about offending anyone or hurting anyone else’s feelings.
- This is a community that LOVES to hear you brag about your hubby! You’ll never hear a snarky comment in response when you gush about the awesomeness of your man.
- Your presence in this club signals to the world that the demise of marriage has been largely exaggerated and awesome husbands do still exist.
- You can invite your friends who are happily married (or desire to be) and create a local “Happy Wives Club” IRL (in real life).
- If you join our active community, You’ll be encouraged daily in your marriage.
- If you sign up for our free weekly newsletter, you’ll receive practical tips on taking your marriage from good to great and from great to extraordinary.
- To help encourage others that a happy marriage isn’t only possible, it’s within their reach.
- You’ll never, ever, see a negative post on this site. Where else can you be guaranteed that?
- You’ll be joining an upbeat community focused on all that is positive about marriage and life.
- You’ll always leave this site refreshed, renewed, ready to tackle the world…yet, another day.
- Membership is, of course, free. HAVE YOU JOINED YET? IF NOT, CLICK HERE TO JOIN.
- Awesome giveaways for you and your spouse to enjoy (like this all-expenses paid trip to Disneyland).
- You’ll get practical tips on boosting your sex life.
- You’ll get great advice from women happily married 20, 30, 40, even 50 years.
- Some of the most popular posts on marriage and relationships on the web can be found on this site (like this one), and if you’ll have instant access to them every time they’re published.
- Did you know our Health & Fitness section is managed by Olympian, Annett Davis? She gives awesome advice for getting our bodies right.
- Need awesome anniversary gift ideas on the cheap? We’ve got you covered with posts like this.
- Looking for frugal or free ways to celebrate your anniversary or your husband’s birthday? Yep, we have one of the most popular posts on the web dedicated to that too.
- Need to figure out innovative ways to keep dating your spouse while the kiddos are young? Not a problem. We’re great at that.
- Some of the best food bloggers on the web join us in our Food section and share awesome recipes they’ve tested with their own families.
- Need Date Night ideas? We’ve got you covered.
- Thinking about traveling with your family and want to know where to go and what to do? Yep, we’ve got you covered there too.
- You learn the benefits of Sexercise and this is something you definitely want to know. Yes, you!
- You’ll get fabulous tips on flirting with your hubby.
- You will get great financial tips from couples who have succeeded in creating a debt-free household.
- You’ll discover unique activities you can do, not only with your husband, but with other couples.
- Thinking about going into business with your spouse, we can think of tons of reasons why you should and will give you the encouragement to git-r-done.
- Need date nights on the cheap. How about some great ways to get that done? You’ll find that here too.
- You’ll learn the one thing every couple must know.
- Trying to figure out how to keep the romance alive after the baby is born? Oh yeah, you’ll find that here too.
- You’ll get practical tips on sex, like how to boost your libido.
- Infertility challenges? Well, we can’t help you with that but we will encourage you along your journey.
- During those moments when your marriage needs a little boost, we’ll show you how to do that in 10 minutes or less.
- On the days when you’re feeling down and your energy is low, we’ll give you tips for maintaining your happiness no matter what.
- Ever feel too tired for sex? We’ll give you 4 benefits for love making – for you!
- Meet new friends. You’ll really like our 30 fabulous contributors who write here and we all love our hubbies!
- You’ll quickly discover that by changing the conversation…you can help change the world.
If the above forty didn’t convince you to join the club, maybe nothing will. Except, perhaps, the following quotes that remind us of the absolute importance marriages staying together (and the happier, the better):
- “The effects of the decline of marriage on society are striking. The failure of parents to marry and stay married leads to more crime, poverty, mental health problems, welfare dependency, failed schools, blighted neighborhoods, bloated prisons, and higher rates of single parenting and divorce in the next generation. Nearly every major social problem has deep roots in the failure of adults to form and sustain healthy marriages.” -Bill Doherty, Director of Marriage and Family Therapy at University of Minnesota
- “You need only do three things in this country to avoid poverty – finish high school,
marry before having a child, and marry after the age of 20. Only 8 percent of the families
who do this are poor; 79 percent of those who fail to do this are poor.” -William Galston, former White House Administration
- “The collapse of marriage is the principal cause of child poverty in the United States. . . Overall, some 80% of long-term child poverty in the United States is found among children from broken or never-formed families.” -Robert Rector, US Poverty Issues Expert
- “The United States Administration for Children and Families (ACF) spends $46 billion per year operating 65 different social programs. If one goes down the list of these programs… the need for each is either created or exacerbated by the breakup of families and marriages.” -Wade Horn, Psychologist and former US Assistant Secretary for Children and Families
So there’s my pitch! My goal when I set out on this journey was to find at least one million women around the world, proud to declare their love for their husbands. We’re one-fifth of the way there and if you’ll share the club’s mission with your friends and invite them to join the million member challenge, we’ll definitely get there.
Until tomorrow…make it a great day!
Latest posts by Fawn Weaver (see all)
- Top 5 Regrets From the Dying: An Inspirational Article For Us All - November 12, 2017
- How to Protect Your Marriage During Challenging Times - October 19, 2017
- 5 Unique Ways to Make Your Man Feel Special in 5 Minutes or Less - September 16, 2017