Oh Fudge – it’s super easy!
Who doesn’t like the rich, creamy, chocolatey taste of homemade fudge?
It’s a great gift to give away to friends and family members for any occasion.
We like to give hostess gifts when we are invited to parties, this is a quick and easy gift to make. Another great time to give away fudge is when you have someone new that moves into your neighborhood.
This recipe has only 5 ingredients! It takes no time to prep. Someone may just have to hold you back while it chills in the fridge (so you won’t eat it)!
Super Simple Fudge
3 cups of semisweet or milk chocolate chips
1 (14oz) can of sweetened condensed milk
dash of salt
1 teaspoon real vanilla extract
1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
1. In a heavy saucepan over low heat add the first 3 ingredients. Gently stir until the chocolate is melted and the ingredients are well combined. Next, add the nuts (optional) and vanilla, stirring until combined.
2. Pour onto a well greased 8×8″ glass dish (or line it with wax paper). Refrigerate until set or firm (about 2 hours).
Latest posts by Annett Davis (see all)
- How to Make Date Nights Happen When You’re Parents: Kid Swap!! - March 8, 2017
- How to Get Motivated to Workout - March 11, 2016
- Creamy Garlic Salad Dressing - September 27, 2015