The Easiest Lasagna Ever!
Hey all of you Happy Wives out there! I have a deeelish and EASY Lasagna recipe that will put a smile on your face for sure! It’s so easy that you can make several and freeze or give to friends. You can make this on a busy night easy! Whether you are just learning to cook or feeding a crew..EASY. Oh did I already say that?! Ok so on with the recipe
Easy Peasy Lasagna
- 12 oz. Cottage Cheese (any kind or you can use ricotta)
- 3-4 Cups Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 Eggs
- 1/3 Cup Parsley
- 1 tsp. Powder Onion
- 1/2 tsp. Basil
- 1/8 tsp. Pepper
- 1 can/jar Spaghetti Sauce (you fave) 2 cans if you like really saucy Lasagna
- 1 lb ground beef (or turkey)
- 9 Lasagna Noodles (you don’t even cook these first..Yay!)
- Brown Ground Beef/Turkey and then add Spaghetti Sauce
- Mix together in a bowl…Cottage Cheese, 2 cups Mozzarella, Eggs, Parsley, Onion Powder, Basil and Pepper
- Spray a 9X13 pan with cooking oil..gotta have easy clean up
- Now start layering…meat sauce, noodles, cheese mixture, meat sauce, noodles, cheese mixture etc.
- Top with the rest of the Mozzarella Cheese
- Now pour around the edges of the Lasagna, 3/4 cup of water.
- Cover with foil and cook at 375 degrees for about 45 minutes.
- Uncover and cook for an additional 5-10 minutes.
Of course you can make your own Spaghetti Sauce if you want
You can also make some Homemade French Bread because that’s easy too!