Why I Love My Husband – Our First Ever Link Up Party!
You have visited this site on a very special day. It’s our first ever Link Up party and something we’ll now do here every Thursday. My decision to host a link up for the first time in three years stemmed from one thought.
What if, just for one day, writers and bloggers from all over the web joined in creating a list detailing all the reasons they love, adore and cherish their husbands? And then (maybe, just maybe) in the days, weeks, and months ahead, continued adding to their list as a reminder to their readers (and themselves) that marriage is one of the most beautiful gifts in the world.
And what if, from this group of bloggers, women all over the world began reminding themselves daily of the gift bestowed upon them in this lifetime union, and created their own lists? Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Post-it notes left all over houses with this very simple title, Why I Love My Husband. I can already feel the love filling the air!
This is precisely why I asked some of my favorite bloggers on the web to join me today. If you’ve not checked out some of these blogs, you don’t know what you’re missing! And if you’re a blogger and haven’t yet linked below, simply begin a list on your own site and join the link-up party!
Our members will visit your sites for inspiration on how to create their own list. And I’ll personally be visiting every site that links up here simply to say, Thank You. Thank you for sharing the love in your life for the world to see. I’ll kick this off by continuing my own never-ending list below and I look forward to reading yours (hopefully, every Thursday ).
Until tomorrow…make it a great day!
Why I Love My Husband (the never-ending list):
66. He encouraged me to follow my passion in spite of the income we’d temporarily lose in order to make it happen.
67. He wears a headset when watching television in the living room because that’s oftentimes the same place I’m writing.
68. He knows I don’t enjoy cooking, so he cooks just as much as I do.
69. He knows I don’t enjoy folding clothes, so we often split wash and fold duties.
70. Not a day goes by where he doesn’t make me smile and laugh at least 25 times.
71. He doesn’t seem to care when his feet are dry and completely white from not putting on lotion…and goes out in sandals anyway.
72. He bought bright orange tennis shoes even though we wears a size 15 and sent me a text to tell me how much people in New York love his new shoes.
COMMENTS: With more than 84,000 Happy Wives Club members already actively engaged on our Facebook Community page, what better place to share your thoughts? Join me there and let’s continue the conversation.
Latest posts by Fawn Weaver (see all)
- 5 Unique Ways to Make Your Man Feel Special in 5 Minutes or Less - June 26, 2016
- The One Thing to Remember About Your Husband - May 15, 2016
- Top 20 Springtime Dates on the Web - March 13, 2016