I found this recipe a long time ago via Pinterest and I made it for dinner one night. After deciding that it was very good, but definitely more of a breakfast food, I decided to make it again recently for my Sunday School class!
We are in the young married couples class and we all like to take turns bringing breakfast each Sunday. I decided this would be the perfect recipe to make and bring in and it was a huge hit! There was nothing left at the end. The recipe was simple and easy to make which I loved because Sunday mornings can be pretty hectic in our house.
I hope you get the chance to try it for breakfast one morning, I know you will love it!
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- 1 can of Pillsbury Grands Flaky Biscuits (Original)
- 1 package of pre-cooked bacon
- 3/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese (I used Colby cheese)
- 1/4 cup of chopped scallions
How to Make:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray your casserole dish with cooking spray. 2. Cut the entire package of bacon into 1 inch pieces and set aside. Chop up scallions and set aside. 3. In a large bowl, mix the egg and milk together with a whisk until smooth. 4. Open up the biscuits and separate. Cut each biscuit into quarters (4 pieces each). 5. Gently stir the dough into the milk and egg mixture and make sure they are all coated evenly. Add bacon cheese and scallions. 6. Spoon the mixture into your casserole dish and arrange biscuits in a single layer. 7. Bake for 23-28 minutes or until golden brown. (I would watch carefully, mine cooked pretty fast).Image From: www.pillsbury.com
Recipe From: www.pillsbury.com
Let us know how you like these Bacon-Cheese Pull-Aparts!